UPCOMING GIGS: Private Charity Gig, London, 31st March 2011

Friday 24 September 2010

Alive

Alive. Thats the name of my debut single. Why bring it up today? Because it is FINALLY ready!!! Whoop! Whoop! I received the mastered version (ready for radio play version) today from a sicko called Streaky.
I was literally bouncing on my seat when it magically appeared in my inbox, LITERALLY. And then I started dancing! The kind of silly dance you do when no-one is watching... Well, moving on. On my never-ending list of things to do was to write an introductory email to the ''Promo Girls''. Who are they - I hear you ask? Well, so far we have, Landy, Amelia, Lisa, Elizabeth and Marisa. Charming girls, recruited to be at my live shows to mingle with the crowd and encourage them to join my mailing list etc. If you happen to be at one of my shows they can't be missed, 'cause they'll be wearing Nike Jemiyo T-shirts so say hi! (And when you're done please say hi to me too!)
Talking about live gigs I somehow managed to secure another one in like 5 minutes today. I sent an email, got a reply, made a call and now I'm performing at Bar Rumba on the 12th October. Crazy!
Speaking of things not taking very long, a talented friend of mine who goes by the stage name ''Husky'' has been GMA nominated for best Gospel Act 2010. It takes like 45 seconds to vote! http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=137003283012775&ref=ts
So back to my day. My swollen glands a less swollen, but still a little nervous about singing at the gig tomorrow. Really looking forward to the presenter auditons on Sunday. Now you're thinking ''Presenters???''
Why is Nike Jemiyo holding presenter auditions? Well watch this space for more news to come. I promise its gonna be awesome...

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your debut Nike! I am so proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete