UPCOMING GIGS: Private Charity Gig, London, 31st March 2011

Friday 1 October 2010

This is how I roll...


I ate the most delicious giant chocolate chip cookie just before heading on stage at  'Chloe's auction of promises' event. Mmm... I can still taste it....Great set, I love performing, which is helpful given I'll be doing tons of it this month! One could say that the real entertainment was the ''I can't believe what I'm seeing'' bidding war! They raised £2600 for Chloe's mission trip to Inda. I tell you the truth when I say there were hands permanently raised in the air, lol. I had to make an early exit. In need of a good nights sleep for our presenter auditions tomorrow - so excited!!!

p.s. Me, my guitarist (Raoul) and keys player (Steve) nipped to a kebab place after soundcheck (pls note: I did not order any food) and I was looking very out-of place-in my cocktail dress and heels. The strange looks I was receiving inspired this HIT song called, ''this is how I roll.'' We made it up there and then! I really liked it - my band aren't seeing it's full potential :(


No comments:

Post a Comment